Sunday, June 18, 2006

What a steal!

Actually, let me make that 2. ie, 2 books at incredible discounts:

Big Book of Baby Knitting (Mary Healey) - love it for its vintage look, feel and content. From a first look, this one seems to be a dependable reference.

Wrap Style - coz I'm wrap-challenged. My mind finds it easier to design a regular garment but when it comes to a rectangular piece that sits on the shoulders, it balks. So, a reference. Now my mind can take a hike and I'll still be able to make wraps for gifts.

What made the Big Book of Baby Knitting irresistible:




1 comment:

AuntieAnn said...

Hi Deepa! Thanks for leaving me a comment. The bears are just so whimsical and fun, I liked them a lot. I like your blog, and you also have some great links for how-to's. You're a neighbor of mine on the CA Knitblog ring.

Best,
Ann