Friday, June 09, 2006

This is Addictive!

If you're reading this entry in my blog, you'd already have noticed a few changes to the look. My eyes were tiring of the colour-rich page, with too much empty space and room for better arrangement. So, I got on with the style changes and now I'm hooked to it! In fact, once every few months, I just might give my blog a facelift.

Knit-wise, I'm currently reading up on combination knitting - just curious. I'm a continental knitter who began as an English knitter. Now that I've come this far, I figure, I might as well go the extra length and judge the combination method first hand.

My glowy dusty pink cotton top is making headway. Pictures next time. Promise!

1 comment:

AuntieAnn said...

I read up on Combination knitting as well, having also (mostly) switched from English to Continental, but since Combination seems to be good mostly for back-and-forth stockinette, and nothing I've been working on lately includes any of that, well . . .

BTW, I seem to be your neighbor on the CA KB ring -- 2 to the left -- howdy.