Saturday, March 24, 2007

IK on my needles

Drop Stitch Shrug

The mighty Icarus (IK Summer 2006)

Uneventful knitting is on and this I say with utmost satisfaction. I'm in a phase where ideas flow, I find the perfect yarn of the most perfect hue in my stash, I chance upon perfect patterns in my homegrown library, and I'm ready with all the notions I need. I'm spending zero new dollars on new projects and loving it. It's guilt-free knitting at its best.

Oh, and I'm finally knitting for myself. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ooo, both of those look really pretty. I've seen sweaters made with that same type of drop-stitch motif and I think it looks so cool.

AuntieAnn said...

Nice! I especially like the color of the yarn you chose for Icarus. I will hopefully be happily knitting from stash for a while, too, but I confess that I did just buy "Favorite Socks".