Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Derived Inspiration

Every now and again, I spend time running a deep-search on the web for new blogs that suit my taste - some that contain serious study of 'The Stitch' and others that provide knit-eye-candy.

Sara's a personal favourite when it comes to the former. She discusses the nitty gritties of yarn overs, of weaving floats in color stranding, of twisted stitches in relation with the twist of the yarn. This is pure geek if you ask me and I love every bit of it.

Wendy also discusses techniques. Very handy.

I chanced upon 'Joyous Knits' a few days back and discovered her finished-object albums. Just take a look at the gallery and you'll know what I mean!

And look at this: It takes imagination and creativity to take this pattern to this.

Finally, a new set of free patterns: here.

No comments: