Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tagged!

Auntie Ann tagged me a while back, to my astonishment and delight. Playing along, here are:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Network Technician
2. Programmer Analyst of Mainframes
3. Dev-Test Engineer of Network Routers
4. C/C++ instructor

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The march of the penguins
2. One true thing
3. Austin Powers Goldmember
4. There's Something About Mary

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Los Angeles, California
2. Karnataka, India
3. Jersey City, New Jersey
4. Santa Rosa, California

D) Four TV shows I love to watch (all for their creativity):
1. Debbie Travis' Facelift
2. Simply Quilts
3. Mad Money
4. Surprise By Design

E) I have been on vacation:
1. Ooty, India
2. Kumarakom, India
3. Coorg, India
4. New Delhi, India

F) Websites visited daily (ah! frequently enough):
1. Google personal page with RSS feeds and widgets
2. Lightreading
3. eweek
4. local Convention Center event calendars

G) Four of my favorite foods (I can list 4000!):
1. Sweet corn chicken soup - served in Indo-Chinese style
2. Wolfgang Puck's grilled vegetable sandwich/panini
3. Shrimp shumai
4. Cheesecake

H) Four places I would rather be right now (sighhh!):
1. Catching the newest flick in the movie halls with DH
2. Poker night with friends
3. With nieces, crafting
4. Among my yarn, my laptop and knitterly books, planning the next project

I) Four people I’m tagging with this questionnaire:
1. mrsfife
2. [All Other Bloggers reading this.. ]
3. [please plzzzz drop me a comment.. ]
4. [and I'd LOVE to tag you!!]

4 comments:

Eweforia said...

Thanks for doing this! Kind of fun, huh, both to do and to read, to learn more about each other.

I hope your holidays were and are wonderful.

Eweforia said...

By the way, that last comment was from me, Ann. The Blogger Beta doesn't seem to let me log in as myself, only as my SnB group, which I did switch over to the Beta.

Deepa said...

Ann, why yes! I had infact recognized the username to be yours. :)

MrsFife said...

Just done the meme!