Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ornaments frenzy

Is it just me or are many out there getting caught up in making ornaments with an urgency? :) I visited the LCS recently and stocked up my 'craft studio' with glitter and glue. (Never mind that the studio I'm so proud of is my living room - DH is putting up with it with angelic patience!!)

The irony is that after spending $$ on crafting goods, I've gone right ahead, pulled out my scrap yarn and started knitting up little thingies that can serve to adorn any tree. Like small curly whirlies with shiny beads on the edge and a jingle bell at the very end of it. And who can resist the miniature sweater? Also, a small stocking of red felt trimmed with a small piece of knitted white (for the fur).

Do you have more ideas for making knitterly ornaments?

1 comment:

AuntieAnn said...

I love the idea of the miniature sweater or stocking for the tree -- but I haven't made any yet. Still knitting gifts!