Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi there!

I'm still around.. although mighty slow on the knitting and blogging front. There is some knitting update though. 'Pepper on Paper' socks (derived from Knitty's Thuja) are nearly completed. Toes are underway. Recipient is having to wait for them while I am taking a small break from all things knitting to spend some time with Mum and Dad. Recipient of the jaywalkers LOVED the pair. Recipient of a vest I'd knitted is positively thrilled and recipient of the felted handbag is amazed. :) Nice reactions, eh?!

Pictures of the completed Pepper on Paper will be posted as soon as they're completed. Till then, ciao.

2 comments:

AuntieAnn said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad everything's OK with you. I hope you're enjoying your time with Mum and Dad. How gratifying for you to get such nice reactions! Even when I love something I've made, it's extra nice if the recipient loves it, too.

AuntieAnn said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my socks -- I'm so glad to hear from you. I hope all's well.