Saturday, October 14, 2006

Third time lucky

Hopefully! The 'cherry' top fit Anoushka perfectly. Anout is the 5 yr old I've been referring to often as my 'older niece'. Regarding the fit though, the lace finishing at the very bottom was not stretchy enough to get in and out of easily.

The newest avatar:



That ofcourse was about an hour's worth of tink-and-knit.

The other most recent project was Knitty's Duo for Annika, the 2yr old in my life. (The 'younger niece'). For lack of sufficient yarn, I did not knit sleeves and knit it vest-style. While I do not have a picture of how lovely it looked on her, here's a pic of the yarn I used:



A minor modification was my use of stockinette in place of garter as the yarn was quite bulky to begin with. I should add that a neck such as this is very kind on the kiddos while wearing the garment.

I'm onto a new project. Don't believe me? Lookie!



You've seen this yarn in my early posts - can you guess which one it is?

No comments: