Monday, May 22, 2006

podcasts and ipod

Yeah yeah, I know, you don't need one to use the other but, you see, I do!

End of last week, I stumbled upon this wide world of knitting podcasts. I hadn't thought I'd have the patience to just listen to ramblings without visuals. So I just put 'find more on knitting podcasts' on my to-do and carried on with life. (Isn't that why check-lists exist, anyway?)

As an independent event, just today, what do I get as a gift but a black video ipod! 30 GB, mobility (crucial) and no choking of computer resources (with the itunes activity) while I'm trying to do other (more important?) stuff like work remote!! Perfect for podcasts as far as I'm concerned.

I'm having fun discovering, and sifting through podcasts to select my favourite. My WIPs are moving in slow motion as I'm giving my shoulders much needed rest to recover from their cramped state-of-existence. Nevertheless, there is some progress on a vest - pics next time. Until then, if you need me, I'm the girl blogging (or lurking) and listening to knitting podcasts all at the same time!

Added later: Relenting to the request for a picture.. here's the sexy ipod(der)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a picture - I know the no faces on the blog rule, but want to see the picture of the iPod!